The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Why did I cry last night?




Why did I cry last night?
What made me cry last night?
Who made me cry last night?
When was that hour of pain feel engrossing me last night?

Wasn't that you....
May not be you..
Or may be you only...
Or is that I deserved...
Is the act u did, I am worthy for...

Or is it like you really felt me as a whore on the roadside
Or a orphan lost in a crowd...
In a moment so far away from you..
As like never ever before...




Can I be so?
Can your "BETA" be that ill mannered?

How could you do that?
U screamed, yelled and finally spitted...
U spitted...

That too on whom .... your own beta...
U meant it .. Isn't so?
but how could u ??

Was that you the person whom I met on 17th May??
Or was that the person who held me every time so carefully??
Or was that an egoistic would be husband??
Or was that an hurt, egoistic boy fren??

Was that you...
Whom I loved...
Whom I still do
Who deserved respect and who ..
Changed my dimensions of life


Was that You?
My cup of tea...
My morning bed tea...
My CHAI...??

(A hurt soul,in a sleepless night)



Current Mood: Extremely fucked up with ur hurting attitude.
I hate my cup of tea now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming