The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008



THE PASSING NIGHT

There was stillness, calmness, and solitude
There was presence of the eternal silence
No troubles to wreck my existence
No burden to suppress my living spirit
The air tickled my senses and the aura was divine
Yet last night it was turbulent
There was no hope to succeed the march
And there I had to cross the vast stretch.

The path was barbed, and rough
Laid before me were times tough
Courage started fleding from my mantle
Complained I against the unfriendly moments
But of no use
The healing touch escaped
And the soothing music vanished
I knew there was no end to my incessant struggle
No limits to the boundless journey


Nobody extended help
No glance of sympathy was seen
And then like rainbow comes after rainbow
Flowers bloom in fog, like stars lit the dark sky
Ships survive the sea storms like blind walks even in the mist
There was rebirth of the ray of hope
Arousement of the simmering spirit and desire to win occurred
Life wanted my embodiment to carry on rather than to perish
It demanded my success rather than the tacit acceptance of its own hurdles
Intended it to make me repel, to face
Not to escape and refuge for cowardice hide.

Finally the destination was my possession
The miles those were untrodden were passed by
With the dark night moving away
Arrived yet another bright new day
Where I was the sole monarch
With life ready to pose a new threat
And my mortal survival armoured to conflict

There was once resentment but there is now regret”
With the guilt that my strength weakened
I had lost trust on the Almighty’s marvelous yet mysterious creation
I was once not able to feel the charisma of god’s life
Neither could I be righteous
Nor could I be courageous
But now I do pray
“Let this hope never evade even in times unbearable”
“Let man be able to surpass all the surmounting troubles”
“And let this faith prevail till time endless”

Arya…

1 comment:

chaitra said...

photos are superb, but i feel there is a sublime sadness in poetry, which refuses to be heard by anybody, dear, are you ready to tell it to somebody? great....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming