The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Monday, March 31, 2008

April Fool..!!



I can't believe tomorrow is April 1st! Crazy. It's a bleary day today here. Lots of strong wind blow and rain yesterday.I am sure tonight also it will.
Yesterday was a nice day till the midday but soon wasnt the same scenario.
So the highlight of our week end was last night. We didnt talk at all. The calmness still resonates in the ear. I am confused and he is worried. a strange kind of gloominess has set into the room. It clean, sweet small and compact, infact very cosy also but still a kind of lonelisome ambience persists...

Of latelt he came close to me and said" Beta , am worried for u." It was a very humbling experience. It is such a blessing to have a worthy caring person in your home. With that I said, I think I will sign out now...I literally have chills thinking about it. Have a nice day and for sure a "great fool's day"

1 comment:

chaitra said...

hey, apart from the content of the post being humbling for me, only today i realised the pun in the heading of the photo- april "phool"? nice one...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming