The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Morons...hmmm........!!


( Mr. Moron and his Miss Moron.)

I met "Mr.Moron".Mr. Moron was glad to meet me probably thinking that I was Miss Moron (as always missed out). There was sparkle in his eyes and dreams for sure. That this was a definite hit. But then I had to tell him " Look Mr.,I just cant get along with a MORON." He smiled off and went. He met my friend and again thought-" This must be Miss Moron".

Well why am I writing about a Moron? And is that Moron significant of it? Is he really worthy of it?

How do I know that he is a M? Is it just because I felt so? Is he really that M?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, well.... Well......... now I think he is not.Because he was the only one who spoke whatever he felt even for the fraction of a second. He didn't hide, didn't despise, didn't disguise, didn't pretend..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He is still in possession of the capacity that i lost 10 years ago, the capacity to get elated, to be happy, and to smile the heart out. I lost it even though I have become sensible. I lost it because the moron retained the child and I became a real sense " MORON".



Some of the great time Miss Morons caught-










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming