The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008


THE WAITING……………..!!!!!!!!

Every time the sky turns red
The crimson starts spreading
And sun sets in the horizon unscathed
My heart feels the sublime touch of passive emotions yet to be tickled
The flowers bloom and the violets smile
The fragrance toxicates intensely
And the colour of joy splashes the earth
My heart relives the subtle instinct yet to be loved


Beauty never evades
Truth never escapes
Things that are persistent stay forever
The blue sky speaks a thousand words in its ambience of silence
The still ocean questions a million in its roaring waves
There is desire ,passion,conflict
There is desperation,and an undying aspiration
Yet the sky stays away from the loving soul lying buried in the sea
And the waves nev er mingle with the black clouds
Yet my heart feels there is union , unbreachable harmony
It believes that the elements do merge somewhere



I wonder why is there separation for a loving heart
Why does the fellow man wants to put the existence in captivity
I donot want to be as vast as the sea
Sacrifice is what the world demands
It did the same injustice for the sky where stars twinkle
It sequestered my seas senses fromall the pleasures
But I cannot sustain ithe rein of this rude world
Cannot god help those who nurture his best gift
And prevent the loving souls undestined plight


My silent prayers at dusk that let god preserve mysouls sensuous beauty
My unseen tears at blossom that let my unreaveled feeling get revealed
Will ever it reach the omnipresence spirit
For it is his will that I remain in love
And then why is there pain
Why is there mysery and anxiety
I want to have this oyster to protect my precious pearl
I want to live every moment and every passing time


I felt the softness of the dawn and the dewdrops
But now I am like the petal of the frozen rose
That wants the sunshine and the sweet breeze
That wants the heat,the touch,the heal
I am craving every instance to hold on
I desire helplessly to linger behind
In the timeswhen noone meddled
And I lied down breathing your essence
Feeling your presence and fearing your absence


Will ever that span come back?
I am waiting but I fear all is in vain
Faith is leaving me but I will continue loving you
There is noone to look behind,yet I will stand for you
Because there is one existence that survives within you
Because there is one life that nurtures witin you
As there is only one thing that denies to die
Trust me ,I donot lie
“I live this life only for your love.”

-Arya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming