The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Insta Musings~ Part 1

After a long hiatus, I have decided to revive my blog pages. That doesn't mean I was not pursuing my creative endeavors. I have been writing notes on Facebook profile, posting regularly on Instagram and my Facebook page and working on multiple things. While trying to get a hang of Instagram last year, I came across some interesting Apps and have been in love with two of those for obvious reasons. You can use these Apps to write small snippets, poems, haiku, and your musings and reach out the entire world in a jiffy.

And that's how I started putting down my thoughts, from dairy journal to online journal, in the form of digital writings. Here's a glimpse to some my writings of last year. Some are random thoughts, while  many are life lessons. Some are good old memories and some are just inspirations from various sources- books and other fellow writers.

Behind her smile...

Those indelible memories...

It showered love...

Keep dreaming...

Keepin' you safe always...

Give it time...

When you're not there...

The first time I met you...

Taming that wild creature...

And that's how she defined herself...
Happy reading folks!
And if you are inspired and want to write your musings, here's a list of Apps that can come handy to start with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming