The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wishing you a great, grand birthday.



Someone once said- The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before. Thats what I have read and I have realised as I am growing old with time. Today is 22nd Jan 2009 and I am 25 years old. I have spent so much of my life infact 1/3rd like that... I have now my own nest and I am a grown up bird. I can fly.

I wish myself a fantabulous birthday bash... happy birthday Dear ME...as I am my favorite and also your's all.

Moron's Wishes on her D day....

Current Mood: Happy but a bit sad from inside... I am getting older.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
You are an Aquarius, just as I am. My Birthday is in February, I enjoy getting older, I learn so much about myself with each passing year. It is such a blessing to age.

I enjoy reading your thoughts, so young yet so wise.

Take care!

ATMAJA's said...

the rose is asbeatifuland fair as you are.sorry for posting the comment so late.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming