The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Friday, February 6, 2009

We are the Orioles..!!



We are the ORIOLES...
We don't live in the poles,
You spot us in woody countries...
Which have lot many trees.

*****

A bright golden yellow bodied bird
With black color in wings and tail,
A conspicuous black streak through the eye.
I am the male with a great show off
More brighter and yellower
Like the Turmeric....

*****

My counterpart is duller and greener.
As she is the female.
Nature created me that way,
so that you crazy men can watch me
Nature made me so
For a better pay off.

*****

Arboreal is our lifestyle
Food is insects,fruits and berries
So you can stop by a banyan,peepal or fig tree
Any berry tree either..
But thats should be with yummy fruits.
And as you move your eyes ..
There you spot me, my partner..
Spring is my favorite time,
And so the most probability
To spot me.
*****

You spot us in woody countries...
Which have lot many trees,
We are the ORIOLES...
We don't live in the poles!!


-Amrita Tripathy

3 comments:

Irene Latham said...

I was just saying how much I love birds in poems... nice! I am asking poet bloggers to send to me their favorite famous poem and a link to their blog so I can feature one a day during National Poetry month on my blog. I'd love to have you on board! irene at irenelatham dot com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!
I just wanted to stop by and say hello, I hope all is well.

ATMAJA's said...

an awesome picture with a beautiful poem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming