The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Into each life some rain must fall.....

Today was a sad day... Reasons are many..!

Reason 1: Last night's agony.. no-word exchange wala fight.. huh! Sulk Sulk..We don't understand each other..That's what we alleged each other ( at least with my silence..! )
Reason 2: Today/ Yesterday was a Monday (typical Monday-phobia blooming inside me)
Reason 3: Mucocele is back plus gum injury... awww. :'(
Reason 4: Leaving bed in the morning lately even though alarm rang an hour before.. huh... I hate it..!
Reason 5: Still in dilemma whether to talk to BBA about what should be done or not.
Reason 6:  Oh, the day seemed so long..I hate it again..!
Reason 7:  Repeated "accusations" from BBA that I am not doing my job properly ( which isn't true, he loves to boss around, huh.. I hate it again and again when some one points out my perfection levels.. :(( )
Reason 8: Finally that faltu file of  one of the jerk grantees had to be completed by me (by EOD).. I had been avoiding it since March.. but had no excuse today (fell in-trap..)
Reason 9: BBA screaming on me without trying to understand what I was explaining... huh.. I hate myself as sub-ordinate of someone..!
Reason 10: Sat in office alone till 9 30 PM, completed the work, mailed BBA and that jerk.. huh

As if these ten reasons were not enough, that it rained badly when I decided to pack up!!.. and I was stuck in office, alone for an hour or so...! huh!!

There and then I realized... its the rain that will wash off my anger, frustration and pain and may be it will make me feel calm, wet and peaceful. Without delaying, I packed my bag, ran to the basement and started my scooter.. drove back home..As I drove my scooter in the air, cold wind lashed me, rain drops, big and small, hit me. I was not scared as I had one thing in mind... To get a cleansing done..! I drove in dark,windy night with wet, serpentine, slippery roads, heading towards the city life (thankfully, the Bellary road, where currently some fly-over construction is going on, was dust-free and empty and human-less), As I drove, I didn't listen to 94.3 FM rather for a change I tuned into the collection of melodies stored in my phone. I drove as I listened to Hariji's 'Hasti apni habaab si hai', drenched in rain.... without stopping..!

And as I drove... I realized..
“Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary.” 
 ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

4 comments:

Nayana said...

sometimes we need a rain, flower to make ourselves calm, cleanse. good you got a chance to shower in rain:)

chaitra said...

wah wah! wah wah! watta posht! i mean the second half particularly..!!

Zeba said...

Wow. Interesting read this was.

arya said...

perception of melancholy
showers on the warm crust
what the loner wishes to do
is to burst loud and clear.....

i love the post and its true that the moist smell of earth, the wind brushing aside and the droplets draining on you..perfect match and solace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming