The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Love Blossoms....!



A Dedication to Love thats all round in all forms...!!

Don't tell me of love everlasting and other sad dreams
I don't want to hear
Just tell me of passionate strangers who rescue each other
From a lifetime of cares
Because if love means forever, expecting nothing returned
Then I hope I'll be given another whole lifetime to learn

Because you gave to me oh so many things it makes me wonder
How they could belong to me
And I gave you only my dark eyes that melted your soul down
To a place where it longs to be........

Joan Baez penned these lyrics in the 1972 "Love Song to a Stranger".

It has been a great time since i read these lines and never belived on the fact that love does exist. It was when I was in school, may be class 8th, when encountered these precious lines of Joan and felt them damn shitty that time but as I grew old and older and more, i realised there must be something like emotion and love must be a part of it. Infact "Love" forms the sole attire of all emotions , whether its the feel of passion or say hatred... betrayal or possessiveness.. All are the shades of love.


No doubt the lyrics sounded me exciting and poetic like Alferd Noyes" The Highway Man". They sounded beautiful like a metamorphozed tiny stream gussing over and out from inside the rocks, like the chripping of bulbuls, like the ice covered Himalayas, like the banks desperate to get the touch of the river-water, like the air buzzing a lonesome traveller.And for sure it had to became my all time favorite. And now when I can fully fathom the meaning of the song.

I think of all I had left behind and all that I had gained through the years- Pain, hurt, suffering, lonliness, respite, depression, happiness, tears, excitement, butterflies in stomach... and more many more feels ...

Life been kinda adventorous and just giving way to chance meetings with strangers, blossoming love and a sense of liberation.

And what He once said me :
(a old chapter from the life's unravelling moments)

"Love can't be a decision. Its a feeling. If we could decide whom we loved, it would have been simpler, but far less magical..!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming