The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Instant Rhapsodies...

They say that I am quickie writer. Instant words pop out from my brain, which rhythm and speak out my inside. I don't think twice nor do I re-think when I pen down some jabbering.
In a nutshell, I love all those popping-out words from my musing's Pandora box. What I visualize in a photo, I try to weave it into a quilt of fancies.

Some of these instant rhapsodies are only for Man, my old friend in good hours and bad times.

***

This is the first one~

Oh its white ..
What a lovely bright sight..
On the snow..
...when the sun rays glow..!

I find my way..
It makes me gay
Into the woods, on the snow..
We walk slow..
On the snow..
when the sun rays glow..!


***

There goes the second one ~

The snow ocean, as I name it..
there you see..
the waves in white..
... In its midst..
there's chunks of lives..

Like the green sea
that has the corals
I am sure
You feel damn royal...!
:) :P
***

And the third one ~
:)

The misty clouds..
Speak so loud..
A story from the valley..
...Where kids play in alley..

Its now a folk of the past..
Time has moved so fast..
Now that The valley is into two pieces
Its no more the adobe of peace

But still the misty clouds,
When they enter the valley
They cry it loud
That one day kids will play in alley..!

***
Man, that what I call him with awe and affection. I met Manish Kumar in 2005 in Pondicherry, where we spent 750 days together, from university classroom to our Silent Valley trip. This saga of bonding still continues...

Its my pleasure to write some instant rhapsodies for our dear Man for his adventures in nature's lap, from his Sikkim trip.

Photo credits: Manish Kumar
Photo editing: Amtrips Photography

5 comments:

PANKAJ KUMAR said...

This is nice and touching...photographed by someone but very well expressed by my sweetheart sis Amri. Thanks for sharing moti.... keep scribbling...

Unknown said...

hmmm...
the last bit on the valley reminded me of the original valley... Kashmir..
n the lines seems to speak about the same environment too..
good work...
n its an honour to be posted on your wall... :P
M

Amtrips said...

Thanks Pankaj Bhai and Manish for these encouraging words..! :) feels good when my work is appreciated..!

arya said...

well well i would soon take you somewhr i can watch you click and the i want to write on what you click. inspriations are like huge foot steps and i know you inspire me. the only difference is they cannot be swayed by the waves and they exist for time immemorial...i am so inspired to start writing after reading your post...i know this comment would not be expressive enough to convey what ifeel after reading it..it is indeed like the first enjoyable sunlight of a newly born baby and i think i will consumate writing once againb...u have immense potential to write and the poems are simple and chaste..before i forget i love u nan and chai

chaitra said...

OMG OMG!! how many things do you do oh my little BFW!(BFW is a REFINED VERSION of BMW)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming