The Critter's Monolougue

~*The Critter's Monolougue*~

"I'm critter with a small head and fast ticking brain, at times abnormal heart-beats. You will always find ME engaged in multitasking, with MY pandora box of strange views and nonsense ideas, those endless jabberings, thousands of penniless thoughts and zillions of unsolved questions…!

That’s my world of weirdness, wildness, confusions, dilemmas, nonconformity and quirks. It’s Good, Bad and Ugly ...

To Live, love, laugh, play, relax, rejoice, celebrate...Explore, discover, question, dare, understand, wonder, reflect...Create, care, conserve, nurture...Share, help, hug, heal, inspire.... These are just some of the ways this small creature feels about life. Do you at times feel the same?"


Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

@ FLICKR, Clicking Away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Monday, February 4, 2008

My emotions



Emotions... The name of this painting.. A mind depicted in a canvas, the artist's colors so well merged.

Once I was in that painting. I felt my life in the darker side and slowly light spread into the room,lighting it, and again giving me the full enthu and spirit to stand and fight for myself. The feel can't be expressed in words.I am free now. I am healthy now. I am selfish now. I am bad also, better even. I am happy now. I love what I am now. I am what I am now, what I was before when I left home. I am the same small school going kid... searching for a great company.

Alas... the search came to a finest purified choice and searching for my choice, I lost myself in wine, dine and smokes... But as the light spread inside my room, I got up, stood up and ran for my freedom, for my pleasure,for my satisfaction, for myself.. finally today I am happy and what I do is "just dont regret" as I believe

"Past is past how bad it was, and there is always a chance to get a good future and a better present"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH.....

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming